Season of Hope Card

I'm still on my Christmas card kick, but today's card is a little less Christmasy. I was going more for a wintery look. It's kind of hard to read the top of the card. It says "A Wonderful Season of" to go with "Hope" in the bottom right corner. I stamped John 3:16 on the inside since that pretty much sums up where my hope lies.


Recipe (All Close To My Heart):
Magnifique B&T Duos
Daisy White cardstock
My Acrylix Jubilation, Cricut Bundle and Everlasting Life
White Ribbon

This is the first time I've used my sewing machine on paper! I really like the look so I'm going to leave my sewing maching out and try some more. I used Liquid Glass on the back side to hold the ends of the thread in place. For the dove, I cut a 1-1/2 inch <tag1> from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. It is perfect for the 1 inch stamp.

So what do you think about Card #2? Please comment with your thoughts.