Manger Christmas Card

I have one last Christmas card to show you and it is my favorite. I really wanted this one to have a rough look. Like it has been in the stable with baby Jesus. I used a stipple brush to distress the Kraft card stock with Cocoa ink. I dug the fake straw out of my craft closet. I've had it forever and I have no idea what it is called.

In case you can't read the text, it says "A baby, a manger, a bright and shining start; A shepherd, an angel, three kings from afar, A savior, a promise from heaven above --- The story of Christmas is filled with God's love." On the inside of the card is stamped "Joy to the World".

Recipe (all Close To My Heart):
Kraft, Cocoa and Colonial White card stock
Milepost shapes
Archival Black and Cocoa ink
My Acrylix Christmas Story
Hemp and "straw" (not CTMH)

I hope you have enjoyed my parade of Christmas cards over Labor Day weekend. So, now that you have seen them all, what is your favorite?