Wicked Stamp of the Month!!

It's August! I bet you knew that :)

With the new month, comes a new Stamp of the Month called Wicked. This stamp is only available in August and you can purchase it for just $5 with a $50 order on MyCTMH website.



This month only, when you purchase the stamp of the month for $5 with a $50 order, you get this Bonus alpha stamp set FREE! (I like free!)


This weekend, I was feeling a little wicked and made a couple cards using the new Mischief papers. These cards are what I would call semi-Halloween.



I cut this last card out using the new Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. Speaking of the Cricut, here are a couple treat boxes I made using the Cricut cartridge and the Wicked stamp set.



To get this wicked stamp set, plus free alpha set, fill your card on MyCTMH website!