Open House Door Prize

Come to my open house next Sunday (August 14 from 2:30 - 4:00 pm) and WIN a You & Me Scrapbooking Kit!

This exclusive kit was available for a short time earlier this year and is valued at $34.95. Although designed for scrapbooking, the materials can be used to make some very lovely cards.

In May, I posted a couple layouts I created using this kit. Click here to check them out. Layouts created using the included guide are pictures below. Scroll further down to see the complete kit contents.
\


I hope you can come even if it is just for a short while. Bring a friend and receive a gift!

I'd like to get a rough idea of the number of create & take kits to make, so please drop me a quick email if you plan to come. You can also RSVP by accepting the invitation on Facebook.