Open House - August 14 from 2:30 - 4:00 pm

You are invited to my first ever Open House!

Even if you have never made cards or scrap booked (and even you are not sure you want to) you will have a good time, I GUARANTEE it!

FREE Create & Take Projects you will love!

Fabulous Prize Drawings!

Yummy snacks, of course!
All of that, plus you get to see and shop the new Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book! I have had so much fun trying out the new products. I can't wait to show you what I've made.


I'll also have information and sign ups for my Autumn/Winter workshops.

Here's the facts:
Sunday, August 14 from 2:30 - 4:00 pm
My house (please email for address)

From 4:00 - 5:00 pm, I will also be doing a Studio J demo. If you have tons of digital pictures, then this online program is for you. Come see how quickly you can turn the photos into beautiful scrapbook pages. If you have a laptop with a wireless connection, bring it and I will help you set up your account so you can get started creating layouts right away. It's free and easy!