Autumn/Winter 2011 Workshop Schedule

It is hard to believe that summer is winding down already! I am a huge summer-lover. The hotter the better for me. I keep my air conditioner just below 80 degrees and don't mind when the pool feels like bath water. So for me to say I'm excited about Autumn/Winter workshops, means they must be great to overshadow the upcoming cooler temperatures.

In late August, the season will kick off with a birthday card workshop. In September, the monthly Friday night scrapbooking will start back up. I also have a couple creative workshops planned. Finally, I picked two Saturdays for free BYOP (Bring Your Own Projects). Please follow the links below for additional information. You can also register online now (thanks to my dear and smart hubby)!

Scrapbooking Nights

Cards by the Dozen

Creative Days

BYOP

Please let me know if you have any questions about the workshops. I'm looking forward to creating with you!

Rebecca