Super Sunday Cards by the Dozen

Yes, the Show Me Scrapping card workshop is on for February 6 despite the big football game happening the same afternoon. We start at 2:30 and should be done around 5:00, so you'll still have time to catch the kickoff at 5:30.

Here's a picture from the last card workshop.  Don't these ladies look like they are having fun? Doesn't it make you want to join us?


At the "Super Sunday" workshop, you will make a dozen cards, four of each of the designs below.  You can also make a valentine card of your own design for someone special!

Please shoot me an email if you are planning to come, so that I can make sure we have enough supplies and materials ready.

Recipe
Left: Perfect Day B&T Duos, Party Pennants and Giggle Caps My Acrylix stamp sets
Center: Daydream B&T Duos, Party Pennants My Acrylix stamp set
Right: Unforgettable B&T Duos, A Little Thanks My Acrylix stamp set