Studio J - My Happy Place!

My first "real" blog is about one of my new favorite scrapbook products, Studio J. When I heard that Close To My Heart had an online scrapbooking product, I was not very interested. I've done some digital scrapbooking (using Paint Shop Pro) and created bound books on photo websites. I was not expecting this to be any different than what I have seen elsewhere.

After becoming a consultant, I thought I should at least try out Studio J -- just in case someone asks me about it. Since this is a "try before you buy" product, so I logged on one morning when I had an extra half hour to burn. In less than 30 minutes, I created these two complete layouts!







The intuitive step-by-step process makes it so much fun! I simply chose from many beautiful paper kits and layout patterns. Then I personalized my layouts with embellishments and Stickease. There are many choices, but the presets make it easy to decide what will work the best for my pictures.
Here are a few more layouts I've made in Studio J:




If this makes you want to try your hand, just click on the Studio J link on the left. You can create as many layouts as you want with no stings attached. If you like what you create, you can purchase 12x12 prints.  There are several options for purchasing and I'd be happy to help you determine which is the right one for you.
Have fun!